• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Thought for the day

Mr. Boring

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Thought or maybe the item of the day.

By the advertising on the label it doesn't appear look to work on motorbikes but is that a Vincent lawn mower in the upper left hand corner? Someone please let Glenn know.

Attachments

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Thought or maybe the item of the day.

By the advertising on the label it doesn't appear look to work on motorbikes but is that a Vincent lawn mower in the upper left hand corner? Someone please let Glenn know.
No.

davidd

VOC Member
Phonic Vegies.jpg

No commas, but definitely hooked on phonics! I suspect he has posted "Bail Peppers" a few times.

David

vibrac

VOC Member
As the hottest thing I eat is ketchup it took me a long time to get past 'taters'

chankly bore

VOC Member
Midday, in the heat of a little town in the Old Wild West. A tall cowboy rides in on a big black horse. He wears a big black Stetson, silver spurs, carries two big black revolvers ------- the whole deal. He stops outside the saloon, swings down off his horse and hitches it to the rail. He then goes to the back of the mighty stallion, lifts its tail, plunges two fingers up its arse then draws them resolutely across his mouth. A boy sitting on the dusty sidewalk watches this and says; "Say, mister, why'd yuh do that there with thu horse?" "Well, son, ah got chapped lips." "Does that cure them?" asks the boy. "Nope, but it shore stops me lickin' 'em!"