This Year's January MPH and London Buses

Robert Watson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
As all the other threads on this subject have been closed, I had to start a new one.

Along with April MPH I, like a large majority of Members received a reprinted copy of January MPH, Thank you Pete Appleton.

Yesterday I spotted what I assumed was May MPH in my mailbox so was a bit surprised to find this.

20220511_073055[1].jpg

Nothing for a long while and then 2 close together, just like London buses.

Alyson

VOC Member
As all the other threads on this subject have been closed, I had to start a new one.

Along with April MPH I, like a large majority of Members received a reprinted copy of January MPH, Thank you Pete Appleton.

Yesterday I spotted what I assumed was May MPH in my mailbox so was a bit surprised to find this.

View attachment 49778

Nothing for a long while and then 2 close together, just like London buses.
The coveted Jan issue. Rarely seen, rumoured to still exist, fabled stories at best told over a campfire on a dark and gloomy night.

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
Peter Appleton my handsome, I've seen May MPH at Tim Kingham's whilst staying there after the VOCSC AGM & ECM, and above Robert Watson has it in Canada ! ? Nothing here in Cornwall YET and I'm glad I got April's from the HQ as the allocated hasn't come yet either. On Radio Cornwall this morning they were talking about Island populations getting mail by drones and the Isle Of Silly will be the first! Could you have a word with Royal Mail please.

Last edited by a moderator:

bthalken

Forum User
VOC Member
I received two of the January issue in the last few days (and my May issue too). One came in a plastic envelope and one in a paper envelope.

Robert Watson

VOC Member
Robert
Second one is on it's way!!
As I said I got one (Jan) with the April issue and then this one showed up a few days ago which I assumed was the original posting, are you telling me a third is somewhere on its way????