H: Hubs, Wheels and Tyres thevincent.de 4ls 8 inch front brake

davidd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Several folks are using them. In the US, Pat Manning has one on his D Shadow and is bedding in the linings.

David

Black Flash

VOC Member
Yesterday we started machining the second batch finally.
These restrictions due to Covid19 are likely to bring more businesses down than the virus itself.
So hopefully we can keep the schedule for February.
Cheers Bernd

IMG_20220102_113913_compress24.jpg

Black Flash

VOC Member
I will use the forum to apologise for the delay with customers waiting for brakes.
Yesterday I was finally able to pick up the brake plates.
Going through my records, I placed the order for the second batch last year first week of June. Then the results of the Covid19 restrictions started to play their tricks at me.
The first local foundry went bankrupt. The moulds had to be changed for the different type of moulding machine used by the new foundry. Then came various lock downs, self isolating staffs, forced closures of business etc.. you get the picture.
My machine shop had to employ new staff due others being ill with the result of a crashed spindle in his cnc mill, so more delays.
Anyway the parts are with me now.
So that weekend I will start sanding down all the plates and prepare them for the powder coater.

So apologies to all of you, I really appreciate your patience, but there was nothing I could do about it.
Let's hope for a better year..

Cheers Bernd
IMG_20220315_150319_compress99.jpg