The VOC's Links Directory

G

Graham Smith

Just a short message to let you know that our Links Directory is working again at long last.

http://www.vincentownersclub.co.uk/links/index.php

There's still a few little problems with it, but the link is now in the orange bar at the top, and when you visit the site, you'll now see a thumbnail of each website that has been submitted.

Don't forget, if you come across a Vincent-related website that you think other people will be interested in, it's incredibly easy to add another link.

Graham

G

Graham Smith

If you haven't had a chance to take a look at our Links Directory, I can thoroughly recommend you doing so.

It's basically a library of websites that contain Vincent-related information that have been submitted by various members.

if you come across a site that contains anything that you think might be of use to other people, just click on 'Links Directory' on the Nav Bar at the top of the page, the click on 'Submit a Link' just below. From there it's pretty straight forward.

We currently have just 68 links posted. I can't for one minute believe there's just 68 other websites that would be of interest to other club members!

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I can't for one minute believe there's just 68 other websites that would be of interest to other club members!
Oh you poor naive fool. I am sure there are at least 200 other websites that would appeal to club members!
I won't list them here in deference to the English sensibilities but lets us mention; rubber products, leather, gold, silver (solder), bright lights, red lights, bright sparks, millers & girders!
I think you get the picture.....:cool: