The Vincent Motorcycle Building and George Brown

b'knighted

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Been there- 40-40 meeting.
I then got to visit George Brown's shop in the early hours of a National Rally. It was a checkpoint where we were given a cup of tea and I sat with Nero and Super Nero. I was surprised to see two bikes as up to that point I had assumed that Nero had ben converted io Super Nero.
97EBC6A4-39D3-4278-8022-3B3E363644E7.png

delboy

VOC Member
I'll have a stab.
L-R. Ian Campbell, Frank Pearson, Bernard Knope, Gilbert Gluck, Mac Read, Glynn Baxter.
I was at the rally too somewhere.

Another time, I remember going to the old works with Glenn Shriver and going inside the old large works building in the middle of the site, just before they demolished it. Glenn wanted to preserve the large sliding door which he thought many bikes came out of newly assembled.
Alas, too late.
Regards,
Delboy.

b'knighted

VOC Member
Slightly left of me, standing on the seat of my Knight is Katrina Campbell. I've only managed to get her on the back of a solo bike once since then.

Chris.R

VOC Member
I passed by the factory site now a school on my way up to Morpeth last June I was able to engage students going to school in conversation about the Vincent marque they seemed mildly interested well at least I tried.
Chris