The Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club's Alternative Spares List

G

Graham Smith

Available at last, and now in stock:

The Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club's Alternative Spares List.

The full and complete set of ‘Bill Parr’ drawings — 158 stunningly detailed pages, professionally encapsulated in polyester film, and supplied in a heavy duty polypropylene workshop folder.

This really is a ‘must have’ for anyone who works on their Vincent Twin OR Single.

Member Prices (delivered)…
RP-36 UK: £55.00
RP-36 EUROPE: £61.00
RP-36 REST OF WORLD: £76.50

Supplies are extremely limited, so please order while available. Call Ian, Michelle or Jenny on 01536 312 220 to order your copy.
ASL-image.gif

6778_MPH_782_March_2014.jpg

A_HRD

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Graham,
Nice.
As and when amendments are required, will loose-leaf polyester-filmed changes be sent out to the original purchasers? FOC?
Peter B

Magnetoman

VOC Member
Being GMT-6 has definite disadvantages some days...phone line is non stop busy ..
There's no need to phone. It's on the bottom of the first page that opens in the on-line store, of 'featured new products.' Mine is on its way.

If someone reads this later and discovers it is no longer new, or featured, search for "Alternative Parts Book" even though the cover is printed with "Alternative Spares Book." No doubt they listed it this way to separate people who are really serious about searching for it from those who are merely mildly interested.

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
Wow, I could have used this about a month ago!
In the absence of any real Shop manual for Vincents, putting one together for the first time is a conglomerate of reading five different publications hunting for tidbits, scanning the Parts book, which has a few important errors, and calling on the experts for advice.
No doubt this book will be of help, but a step by step shop manual for Vincents would be wonderful. I have the Bob Dunn take apart Video and sometimes even resort to viewing it for assembly clues, however any that exist are well hidden. As Bob says at the end of the Video " Well that's it for the disassembly. I've always thought the assembly was the harder part though"

Master of understatement that Bob!

Glen
Glen

G

Graham Smith

It's A4; I saw a sample copy at the Bristol Show Vincent stand.

I took that one down there Peter - it was actually number one off the production line, having been given to me just the day before. Perhaps we should auction it off as being number one - ASL/1/1/1. It'll end up being worth a fortune in years to come!

If I'd known you were there, I would've tracked you down for a cup of coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Graham Smith

Are we talking A4, A3 or what other size here?

As Peter said - it's A4. The reason it's so expensive to post is because of its weight - it weighs in excess of 2.5kg, so not a light product.

Rather than just producing something that's cheap and wouldn't last, the Club isn't into producing cheap things. This really is a top quality product.

Goodness knows how much it would've cost if Bill hadn't produced all the drawings for the Club!

G

Graham Smith

As and when amendments are required, will loose-leaf polyester-filmed changes be sent out to the original purchasers? FOC?

Not sure they'll be sent out FOC Peter, but I very much doubt there'll be much cost to any amended sheets.

Something that may well interest you Peter is that Bill might produce a Series 'A' supplement at some point in the future (yet to be decided though).

Let's see how this goes first!