• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

The Times - Friday 5th February

Graham Smith

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Fantastic article on page 14-15.

I won't tell you what it is, as I don't want to spoil the surprise.

john998

VOC Member
Dear Graham, you did not spoil the surprise as I have no access to the hard copy of the Times, and I failed to find the answer on line. So please explain. Regards John.

pifinch

VOC Member
Very scary, Imagine your vin cranked over at 80+ on a frosty day and the throttle cables icing up! Thrice in 40 years is not fun! (The first time was with a carmobile sidecar attached Julie on the back & three month old firstborn in the chair) we all survived, very glad you also are around to tell the tale!

mercurycrest

VOC Member
Well, I guess we finally found out what the "FEELING" the Toyota ads were talking about! You're all verylucky to be alive.
Cheers, John

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?