The riders list

Trevor Rowlands

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
On page 13 in February's MPH 769, the Hon information Officer states that the VOC is not mentioned in the Riders list, well on mine it is mentioned twice,
On the front it says, Questions or comments email to riderslist998@voc.com [ this was also on the front of the 2011 list ]
then on the back is half a page about the VOC International Rally in Italy leaving no doubt at all what the list is all about.Trev.
From wonderful Wales.

Albervin

VOC Member
February MPH? It is only 3rd of Feb and you already have one? With the coldest and wettest start to a February (after the hottest and wettest January) I could do with some good reading material.

greg brillus

VOC Member
I know what you mean Alyn, Up here in Queensland the local government authorities have issued us all with snorkles and a mask......:) Greg.

G

Graham Smith

February's MPH was posted on 31st January.

Make sure to keep an eye out for your membership card(s) and Rider's List (if you subscribed to it).

Alan J

VOC Member
Been a great weekend here in the "old country!! Been out on 2 old bikes, well wrapped up- about plus 2 degrees and no traffic to worry about!!
I know what you mean Alyn, Up here in Queensland the local government authorities have issued us all with snorkles and a mask......:) Greg.