• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Thank You, Scandanavian Club

b'knighted

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Great link, thanks

Hi there,

I directed a friend to this site. His suggestions to improve these two ecologically sound projects were:

“Judging by the colour of the rear exhaust pipe I would suggest that he uses
a richer type of paper. I would suggest the Financial Times.
(No FT, no Comet!!)”
My Note: (Very English – printed on pink paper and advertised with the slogan “No FT, No comment.)”

”I think the Ecco-Smell would be more acceptable built into a set of
panniers. Shame about the demise of West Country Sidecars as I'm sure Phil Primmer could have come up with a good design.”

Following the links at the top of the page led me to a host of interesting pages, mainly in English. There is so much there it will take a few more visits.

Cheers

ET43

Smelli box.

Thanks Ian, at least someone remembered. I did once tell someone to go to B&Q to purchase a set of cisterns in order to make a cheap pair of panniers. This Herbert thought that I could make a pair for around fifty quid.
Happy Days, and yes, the Scandinavian site is a good one.
Cheers,

ET43