Terry Prince Top End Kit

Monkeypants

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Here is a bit more of Terry's stuff. The crank is 102mm stroke, Picador style, sort of. It was running a wee bit off when it arrived, 4 thou TIR one side, 1.5 thou on the other, but 14 tons pressure in the Hydraulic press got it running within a half thou ea side. The Molnar cases had to be carved out a bit to let the crank fit in.

mercurycrest

VOC Member
Here is a bit more of Terry's stuff. The crank is 102mm stroke, Picador style, sort of. It was running a wee bit off when it arrived, 4 thou TIR one side, 1.5 thou on the other, but 14 tons pressure in the Hydraulic press got it running within a half thou ea side. The Molnar cases had to be carved out a bit to let the crank fit in.

Golly, it's beautiful, but I only see one rod..

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
Hi John

The other rod is peaking out at the bottom. I did put it into the cylinder hole before the other case half went on.

litnman

VOC Member
I have Terry's older style crank. Quite a difference from the new ones.

Attachments

• IMG_0117.JPG
    IMG_0117.JPG
    749.3 KB · Views: 79

redbloke1956

Non-VOC Member
This is what a Terry Prince top end kit looks like. It is a 600cc conversion and includes all the pieces seen in the photo. I did not have the intake manifold in the photo, but it is also included.

This is not mine, but I have looked at it carefully and I think I can answer questions if there are any.

David
Hi David, thanks for that, any chance of seeing the underside of the head please?

Regards
Kevin