• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Tax disc holder

Peter Holmes

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
This guy is a regular seller of Vincent parts on ebay, on this occasion one can't help but feel he is pissing in the wind, I guess someone will send him a message offering a lesser, but probably also a totally ridiculous figure. when tax discs became obsolete I removed my tax disc holder, which coincidently was also a Miller, in very good condition, I am only looking for £195.00!

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Website Moderator
Did the Vincent factory even fit these? I suspect bikes left the factory without one and they were later fitted by the motorcycle dealers, assuming they were even required depending upon the country. If that was the case then they would be whatever the dealer had in stock and not necessarily Miller.
135264_1.jpg

Alyson

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Did the Vincent factory even fit these? I suspect bikes left the factory without one and they were later fitted by the motorcycle dealers, assuming they were even required depending upon the country. If that was the case then they would be whatever the dealer had in stock and not necessarily Miller.
135264_1.jpg
My Rapide has the original Tax Disc, though originally sold to Surtees then off to Canada. We don't use them here so must have been applied "back in the day" ??

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?