• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

    Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

    You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

    If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

    If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

tank repair


New Forum Website User
Non-VOC Member
Hi all, Could anyone suggest anywhere in the uk for fuel tank repairs (accident damage), My tank has a rip and dent at the front. Cheers Kez


Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
Conways ( my brother in law ,just for robert) use a great guy to do tanks and other sheet metal ,he got 3 bad dents out of my B tank , call Steve at Conways and he will work it out for you.
Peter Allen
Warning! This thread is more than 13yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.