Swiss Hillclimb

Bill Thomas

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
No Vin's, Maybe they knew the Rain was coming !! At the end !. What a super place to live, ( No Pot holes !! ) Cheers Bill.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Tell us about it, Was it an old film ? I have never been out of this island , So I would not know, Cheers Bill.

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
super place to live? they banned motorcycle racing!
I thought they banned all motor sport save for hill climbing after the disaster at Le Mans in 1955?

Italy 200+ years of war and social upheaval. Results: Ferrari, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi, Maserati, Mille Migilia, Sophia Loren.
Germany 200+ years of war and social upheaval. Results: BMW (Bikes and Cars), Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Nurburgring.
France 200+ years of war and social upheaval. Results: Bugatti, Le Mans, Talbot-Lago, Bridgette Bardot.
UK 200+ years of war and social upheaval. Results: Vincents, Triumph (Cars and Bikes), MG, RR, Brough Superior, Aston Martin, Coopers, Dianna Rigg.
US 200+ years of war and social upheaval. Results: GM, Ford, Chrysler, Harley, Indian, Bonneville Salt Flats, Indy 500, NASCAR.
Switzerland 200+ years of peace and tranquility upheaval. Results: Chocolates and cuckoo clocks.

Steven