Swiss Hillclimb

Nulli Secundus

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Yes a good on-board Vincent video with some footage of Bill and Maggie in the Morgan. I only identified the track in case some people were wondering where it was (it does have "Hill" in the name though). The track is only a mile long and from a spectator's point of view it looks to have more inclines in the flesh than this on-board footage appears to do justice to.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Thanks Sid, I thought he started racing befor me, I was a bit late at 24, He is still doing well !! I pity those poor solos he came up behind !! Nice to see Roly still going also, Cheers Bill.

Prince Duster

VOC Member
I thought they banned all motor sport save for hill climbing after the disaster at Le Mans in 1955?

Italy 200+ years of war and social upheaval. Results: Ferrari, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi, Maserati, Mille Migilia, Sophia Loren.
Germany 200+ years of war and social upheaval. Results: BMW (Bikes and Cars), Mercedes Benz, Porsche, Nurburgring.
France 200+ years of war and social upheaval. Results: Bugatti, Le Mans, Talbot-Lago, Bridgette Bardot.
UK 200+ years of war and social upheaval. Results: Vincents, Triumph (Cars and Bikes), MG, RR, Brough Superior, Aston Martin, Coopers, Dianna Rigg.
US 200+ years of war and social upheaval. Results: GM, Ford, Chrysler, Harley, Indian, Bonneville Salt Flats, Indy 500, NASCAR.
Switzerland 200+ years of peace and tranquility upheaval. Results: Chocolates and cuckoo clocks.

Steven

The Egli-Vincent ...

Howard

VOC Member
Thanks Bruce for the video. Takes me back to a few outings where I passengered for Harold Pass in the Series A engined Morgan.

H