SWAP anyone?

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I am looking for a twin primary drive cover T5/3 I have an example of the rare series ‘B’ gear change lever and linkage for a direct swap or alternatively I also have an original 5” Speedo and would allow a £250 reduction in a negotiated price. Please note they not for sale without a chain case to exchange. Full details and photos if you message me

redbloke1956

Non-VOC Member
I am looking for a twin primary drive cover T5/3 I have an example of the rare series ‘B’ gear change lever and linkage for a direct swap or alternatively I also have an original 5” Speedo and would allow a £250 reduction in a negotiated price. Please note they not for sale without a chain case to exchange. Full details and photos if you message me

Went to a wife swapping party once, tried to swap the ex for a fuel tank off a '56 squarriel....bloke took a look at wife and told me to 'Koff

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
I've heard about the Canadian Prairie version of the swap party and often fantasized about it. The way it works is, a group of Farmers and their Wives get together for a party, much alcohol is consumed and all the keys are tossed into a tin. At the end of the evening you choose a random set of keys and enjoy the forbidden pleasure of going home with another man's tractor.
My luck I would probably get a Mahindra!

Glen

Last edited: