Suffolk Summer Rally July 17th-19th

Len Matthews

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
The Suffolk Section cordially invite you to join us at our delightful site at The Chequers Inn, Kettleburgh near Framlingham, IP13 7JT. There you will find a lush camping area surrounded by trees behind the pub. There is space for caravans and motorhomes (although Vincents preferred!) Good food is available lunchtimes and evenings and there's guest beers at the Bar. Camping fees will be very reasonable but non-campers may like to book B&B in the area. There's no charge for day visitors. Call me on 01225 427663 if you'd like to know more.
Len Matthews.

Len Matthews

VOC Member
The Suffolk Section cordially invite you to join us at our delightful site at The Chequers Inn, Kettleburgh near Framlingham, IP13 7JT. There you will find a lush camping area surrounded by trees behind the pub. There is space for caravans and motorhomes (although Vincents preferred!) Good food is available lunchtimes and evenings and there's guest beers at the Bar. Camping fees will be very reasonable but non-campers may like to book B&B in the area. There's no charge for day visitors. Call me on 01225 427663 if you'd like to know more.
Len Matthews.
Sorry, phone number should read 01255 427663

Len Matthews

VOC Member
Len Matthews.
We have planned a Saturday morning run the Snape Maltings, famous for the Concern Hall but there are many attractions such as antique and collectors shops, cafes and boat trips. A special parking area for motorcycles has been arranged but cars will need to use the normal car park.