Vincent Related Stuart Jenkinson

G

Graham Smith

Sadly, we recently found out that Stuart Jenkinson renowned owner of "Vinylonglegs" passed away on 15th October 2021.

Stuart was a member of the Club's Riders Roll of Honour, and his exploits can be read about by following this link…

264108908_10159886183376974_2133608947620598052_n.jpg

Colin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Another sad loss of one of our "Greats"

One happy memory of Stuart was a German Rally at Kurt Schupp's Schloss Vincent, when Stuart turned up on Vinnielonglegs, coming from Greece. He had come via (then) Yugoslavia, and had bought about 6 or 8 Petrol powered camping stoves in that country and was flogging them off at very competetive prices. They were identical to a well known Swedish version but a small fraction of the price!. I still have mine and it works perfectly. I think I also have the instruction book......... written in Russian.!
Stuart was also a vituoso of playing the saw, yes an ordinary saw of the type for cutting logs. Brilliant, days long gone.
RIP Stuart

Stan

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Another sad loss of one of our "Greats"

One happy memory of Stuart was a German Rally at Kurt Schupp's Schloss Vincent, when Stuart turned up on Vinnielonglegs, coming from Greece. He had come via (then) Yugoslavia, and had bought about 6 or 8 Petrol powered camping stoves in that country and was flogging them off at very competetive prices. They were identical to a well known Swedish version but a small fraction of the price!. I still have mine and it works perfectly. I think I also have the instruction book......... written in Russian.!
Stuart was also a vituoso of playing the saw, yes an ordinary saw of the type for cutting logs. Brilliant, days long gone.
RIP Stuart
Many years ago I rode over the French Alps and into Italy, wonderfull man an encyclopaedic knowledge. Privilege to have known and spent time with this man.