Where Are You Now? Stuart Jenkinson -"Vinnylonglegs"

Jez Nemeth

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
750,000+ miles on a Vincent, of Bike and Sun tours fame. Talking over latest Comet project bike with a good friend, Chris Horell, on a brand new Africa Twin (in those days 1992) who since traveling with Stuart, then went on to travel extensively himself, Is interested to know if he his well, and still traveling albeit not on his beloved Vincent. Please pass on my details, pm me, to put these two in contact again- Many thanks.

Last edited:
G

Graham Smith

I'm pretty sure Stuart's no longer a member of the Club, and hasn't been for a number of years.

I think he gave up his membership soon after he sold VinnyLongLegs.

Jez Nemeth

Non-VOC Member
Thanks for swift reply Graham. Worth a try, maybe another club member or Vinnie owner might have kept in contact with him over the years?

Jez Nemeth

Non-VOC Member
He is quite a character by all accounts, Chris met him met him many times in Greece, on that very 'functional' twin headlight model D of his. He was still conducting tours there, and in the Balkans just before Yugoslavia erupted.

G

Graham Smith

It's probably all been restored to original by now nobody wants non standard more history lost

I'm pretty sure that once it sold, all the non-standard farings ended up on eBay, so I suspect it's been put back to standard trim.

Ian Savage

VOC Vice President
VOC Member
I've just spoken to Stuart and he's well, he thanks you for your comments, he has very fond memories of the Bike and Sun tours but admits he can't remember all the names of the riders he took.
He wishes everyone well in the Vincent community.
PS, he doesn't do e-mail or internet.
Ian S