Stickers

TritonMike

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
In case you missed it in MPH:-

New Vincent Stickers available for Car Windscreens from Mid Glos. section. Perfect replacement for tax disc. A re-vamp of the late Ken Bagley's great idea "I'd Rather Be Riding My Vincent". Round, black and gold and about 4 inches diam.; choice of a Series C or Series D bike. Tacky front. £2 each, plus 62p for a UK stamp. All proceeds towards making improvements to the Severn Rally - one of Ken's favourites. Contact Mike Borrie (b50ram@yahoo.co.uk) or 07717 851346

You can of course stick it inside a Perspex bike screen or a window.

clevtrev

VOC Member
Or if you want one of the original ones, they are still available from the Portsmouth section organiser.

TritonMike

VOC Member
Hi Steven, The pdf scan probably loses the colour and of course they are inverted (but perfect when viewed through glass.

D

Deleted member 1085

Vincent Sticker1.jpg
In case you missed it in MPH:-

New Vincent Stickers available for Car Windscreens from Mid Glos. section. Perfect replacement for tax disc. A re-vamp of the late Ken Bagley's great idea "I'd Rather Be Riding My Vincent". Round, black and gold and about 4 inches diam.; choice of a Series C or Series D bike. Tacky front. £2 each, plus 62p for a UK stamp. All proceeds towards making improvements to the Severn Rally - one of Ken's favourites. Contact Mike Borrie (b50ram@yahoo.co.uk) or 07717 851346

You can of course stick it inside a Perspex bike screen or a window.

These have been available from Portsmouth Section for many years and at the Flowerpot's meet for the last two. They are still available and if you would like to get them from the "original" source please contact me on khj49b@hotmail.co.uk. I'd sooner see you at the Flowerpots meet next year and sell them to you there. Put your order in now to avoid disappointment. Price as above. Proceeds will go towards Portsmouth Section funds which was Ken's section.
Keith Jones, Portsmouth Section Organiser.