Stafford Show 2020

Vincent Brake

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Have to say, the man at the hammer is a nice genuine guy.

And like me, they like to make a profit toooooo
Now and again easy.

Now hard.

Cheers

vibrac

VOC Member
Well the Bonhams website still list the Autumn Stafford auction:

Simon
Confusion reigns because on that page if you select departments on the top tabs and then Motorcycles under M if you wade through the Rough inferiors you come to upcoming sales and there is Barber on the 10th and Bicester in Dec and an ominous third space.
I guess Carol Nash is the next site to watch...

vibrac

VOC Member
Clarity at last, I am sorry for them

Roslyn

Non-VOC Member
Clarity at last, I am sorry for them
I have givin this year of everr going to any meets or autojumbles so it is back to over rated and expensive ebay selling over priced junk some of the stuff i have seen on there is worse then in my scrap bin.

Roslyn

Non-VOC Member
Its in due time said.
Thanx to them.

But yet again a disappointment.

Well in 2022 it ll all be business as usual.
I would bet the house on it think it has change the way every one is going to do things in the future wanting every ones details and every has do prepayments before they let attend public events as information is money and power and organisations and goverments are addicted to it

kerry

VOC Member
I mentioned earlier under black shadow, Car and Classic have a newish online auction site and only charge 5% to the seller and nothing to the the buyer on bikes and cars, a lot cheaper than Bonhams and others, 2 Vincents start tomorrow PM on it, a white shadow and a black shadow, unfortunately both have too high reserves in my opinion, will not actually sell ? WS is not matching numbers but Black Shadow is, both are very nice. Kerry.

Roslyn

Non-VOC Member
funny all the autojumble are closing down due to covid? yet the car boots are still open and doing well why?