Spotted this today

Bazlerker

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
There are many posts reporting changes, and regrettably, declines in the health of members..I see nothing wrong with Max's post. May I suggest that a private message is the most appropriate method for getting a members mailing address from Max..

Dingocooke

Non-VOC Member
Superchargers are much more compact these days, a friend is fitting one to a triumph and it is hardly any larger than the carbs it is replacing, it came from a modern car. Other than supplying a drive the main problem is probably insurance, I can imagine thier reaction to" Vincent Black Shadow oh and i've fitted a supercharger".
Chris.
Although there are plenty of people fitting turbos to Hyabusas, which leave the showroom with more hp than two black shadows and they get insured ok ;) if I was an insurer I would be more concerned about a supercharged bike on drum brakes, but I doubt they're that knowledgeable!!

Ducdude

VOC Member
Hi If you would like to see some of the build pictures of Max's motor back in Germany then click the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/66nx6tq8oqaz52r/PSHyYsdcPM
It should still work...I am the bald guy in the Aerostich and Helmut is the guy in the red checkered shirt and the tall good looking young German looking guy is my riding buddy Hilco. He lives near the Black Forest and we ride when ever I come over to Germany... This was a weekend I got to hang out after a work week and the ride took the better part of the day to see the motors...It was cold but what a great day...

Cheers,
Eric