• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

Speed Week 2013

TouringComet

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Website Administrator
VOC Forum Website Moderator
Speed Week is underway. You can listen to an audio stream here. I hear Internet Explorer has problems with the audio stream, but Firefox and Chrome work well, and it even works on my iPad.

You can view the run logs here

Dave Matson is there with his 2000cc Vintage Fuel partial streamlined beast, look (or listen) for bike 321B.

davidd

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
As speed week is over and the BUB meet is now over I know that Terry Prince had fuel injection issues that would not go away. It then rained and flooded out the last days runs, so Terry packed up. Kurt Carlson did not run because he is still working on the bike.

David

Warning! This thread is more than 9yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.