Spark enhancer

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Get a coat button,cut your ignition wire bear both ends for 3/8" hook into 2 opposing holes
bingo a spark enhancer!
guaranteed to blow you ignition system by overloading it just as fast, but a lot cheaper

Howard

VOC Member
Get a coat button,cut your ignition wire bear both ends for 3/8" hook into 2 opposing holes
bingo a spark enhancer!
guaranteed to blow you ignition system by overloading it just as fast, but a lot cheaper

As one old cynic to another, "Well said!"

H

Martyn Goodwin

Non-VOC Member
Err I have this wonderful bridge for sale, but you had better be quick as lots of others are interested in it. I accept PayPal and Visa if that helps :)

Martyn

redbloke1956

Non-VOC Member
Err I have this wonderful bridge for sale, but you had better be quick as lots of others are interested in it. I accept PayPal and Visa if that helps :)

Martyn

Don't listen to Martyn!! I have a much better deal.....shark fart bubbles to put in spirit levels, work much better than standard bubbles only 20p each or 50p for a pair!!

alscomet

VOC Member
Thanks Martyn and Redbloke, Maybe I could start a thread with a load of Boxxocks and then someone would eventually come up with a good answer, something like do you think tapioca pudding would seal my leaky fuel tank and be proof against ethanol.(is that how you spell Tapioca)
? Alan

vibrac

VOC Member
do you think tapioca pudding would seal my leaky fuel tank and be proof against ethanol.(is that how you spell Tapioca)
? Alan

Funnily enough I have an faint recall that bullet proof petrol tanks in bombers in the second world war had 2 skins and the space between was filled with specially treated porridge or at least that clear constituent that forms transparent film when cold.any one able to confirm?

Howard

VOC Member
Funnily enough I have an faint recall that bullet proof petrol tanks in bombers in the second world war had 2 skins and the space between was filled with specially treated porridge or at least that clear constituent that forms transparent film when cold.any one able to confirm?

Don'r know if it worked, but just coating with cold porridge would have been enough to keep the enemy away! :)

H