Spare Parts List

ogrilp400

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Has any one ever done a re-hash of the original spare parts list so that the relevant parts description is adjacent to the exploded drawings? I am fed up with constantly flipping back and forwards through the list and loosing the page when identifying parts!

Phelps.

Albervin

VOC Member
Ken, I had the Alternative spares list at Parkes; the answer to all of your needs. I have more copies here if you want one. PM me or ring me.

Steve G

Non-VOC Member
Ken, I had the Alternative spares list at Parkes; the answer to all of your needs. I have more copies here if you want one. PM me or ring me.
I'm guessing that is a paper copy and not digital. Any chance you could run one through a copy machine and save it as a PDF file and make it available to those on other continents?

Steve G

Non-VOC Member
I thought it was something someone had spent their own time creating. I would not have suggested copying it had I known the source. Thanks for pointing that out.

Robert Watson

VOC Member
It's OK, having been in the publishing business one needs to be aware of copyright laws to avoid falling into big expensive holes. The internet often makes enforcement difficult as documents can be spread around the world in a heartbeat and this has at times been done, sometimes at the price of someones very expensive lesson. There are often quite fine lines about what is in the public domain.

Albervin

VOC Member
The deal is I have been sent a large number of copies of both lists to mail internally in Australia to save time and costs. That is why I told Ogri to contact me. They really are a great improvement on the original list in that most of the errors have been corrected ( a source of much head shaking and costly mistakes in the past) but they are not lightweight or cheap.