Spam

G

Graham Smith

Sorry about the amount of 'spam' posts we've been receiving lately. I am most grateful to 'Nulli Seconds' for getting to them and deleting them before me.

It's a continuous battle to stop these ******** posting on this and many other forums on the web.

I've just changed a few of the registration settings (I've already tried many things) and hopefully this should stop them registering for a bit.

Regards

Graham

G

Graham Smith

The measures that I took yesterday in order to stop these ******* registering and posting obviously failed, as yet another one appeared this morning (thanks Big Ed for deleting it!).

I've now made it a requirement that all new members of the forum are manually 'approved' before they can post.

Let's see if they get through now.

b'knighted

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I thought I'd worked out the first asterisked expletive but the one in the second post has me flummoxed.
In early MPHs other makes were sometimes named as T******s or N*****s. Could you help us out like this please Graham?

Bill Thomas

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Anybody know what they get out of it ?, I know my English is bad, But there's is all over the place. Cheers Bill.