Software Upgrade

G

Graham Smith

Have carried out a major upgrade of the forum software.

Would be grateful if you could let me know if you find anything not working the way it should.

Cheers - Graham

TouringGodet

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
My Tapatalk started working again a few days ago after their latest app update, but just today it is failing to log in. Happened on both my phone and iPad. Can you see if there is a server side upgrade for Tapatalk? Maybe something on the Xenforo side broke the Tapatalk plugin?

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Morning Graham, Can't see any Birthdays, Maybe none today ?. Thanks, Bill.
I thought that the birthday s had been dropped as birthdate is often part of the security procedure when confirming identity.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Morning Eddy, They were there up untill a few days ago, I check them every morning.
I find it interesting to see how many have not used the Forum for a long time !.
Looks like a nice day / Might get out on the L/ning.
Have Fun, Bill.

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Morning Eddy, They were there up untill a few days ago, I check them every morning.
I find it interesting to see how many have not used the Forum for a long time !.
Looks like a nice day / Might get out on the L/ning.
Have Fun, Bill.
We are in Wales at the moment and we are doing the Zipwire across an old quarry this afternoon. We hope it is fun! (Fingers crossed. ) Riding back home tomorrow as we hope to have a few Vincents on show at Bruntingthorpe on Sunday when they are firing up some Cold War Jets. Ear plugs in for the Lighting.:D