So I said to my wife......

mercurycrest

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I was reading about Ghandi today. It seems he walked nearly everywhere he went barefooted and fasted often, which affected his health. He also drank his own urine which, as you can guess, cast a particular oder towards the crowds he spoke to. You might say he was a Suoercallousedfragilemystichexedbyhalitosis......:eek:

Last edited:

John Appleton

VOC Member
Now look at what you have started Mr comet! I hope you realise it wont only be me looking for you at the dinner after this lot!
icon4.gif

John

A

alan wright

So I said to my wife........

All right then !!! What sort of Vincent would you ride along the river bed...???..............................You'll never guess....................................................................A motor pike and side carp BOOM BOOM !!! Look, you lot started it !! Au revoir Alan

G

Graham Smith

I was riding my Comet the other day, when a policeman pulled alongside a speeding car on the motorway.

Glancing at the car, the policeman was astounded to see that the person behind the wheel was knitting!

The policeman wound down his window and yelled to the driver, "PULL OVER!"

"NO!" the driver yelled back, "SCARF!"

Comet

VOC Member
I took my dog Burt to the vets the other day. The vet said " I am going to have to put him down". "Oh no. Is it that serious" I said. "no" he replied " he's just heavy".