Smiths Chronometric S467/3/L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil Baker

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I have a Smiths S467/3/L which, I am told by experienced men, was fitted to the Knight and the Victor. I discovered this when I tried to fit it to the Brampton fork speedo mounting bracket (sorry Ian!). Is there anyone out there looking for one of these? Obviously I could do with the S433/3/L for the B Rapide - trip adjuster coming out of the side wall of the speedo at the 5 o'clock position. Anyone interested?

timetraveller

VOC Member
I might have what you want and would be interested in your item but will not be back for about six weeks if you can wait that long.

Monkeypants

Non-VOC Member
I don't see any irony at all. It's obvious that he is busy travelling to another time and probably another dimension for the next six weeks, at which point he will return to the present, or rather the future which will be our present in six weeks.
Straightforward.

Glen

vibrac

VOC Member
I don't see any irony at all. It's obvious that he is busy travelling to another time and probably another dimension for the next six weeks, at which point he will return to the present, or rather the future which will be our present in six weeks.
Straightforward.

Glen
You obviously are a linear time man -me, I am a "many worlds" devotee

Black Flash

VOC Member
Aren't time travelers using De Loreans and not Vincents?
I cannot see where to mount the flux generator apart from fitting a chair?
Bernd

Black Flash

VOC Member
Ohh I forgot, you also need a dead reliable dynamo/ alternator to start up the flux generator.
Maybe we could start a thread about pros and cons of the following:
miller dynamo + start of the art regulator against McDougalator, Alton (MK I, II and III), vs Chinamo, Bosch, 2 CV alternator
I hope I have not forgotten any other important (and working) e-machine

Bernd

Status
Not open for further replies.