Slater egli Vincent twin for sale

GrantAndrew

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Looks like the time has come to see what interest there is in my dads Bike.
My dad passed away before finishing the bike.
It was bought by him brand new in kit form from Roger Slater engineering.
The bike has done 0 miles since bought from Slater and comes with original sales receipt and brochure.
It has been garaged and covered since being bought and only has some slight surface rust mainly on the exhausts (most of the bike is corrosion free) but has never been ridden so is as new.
It was built to rapide spec and my dad paid extra to have the engine internals upgraded to shadow spec.
It is exactly as bought in 1971 even down to the original tires (not cracking).
The bike is registered on a K reg but does need a little work to finish.
Work needed is electrics need finishing (wiring needs finishing off but is all there and battery needs fitting), kick start slips occasionally so needs looking at and the bike currently will not start (kick start does not help) but it would be on the road with very little work. I would do it myself but its just not the same without dad.
Please ask any questions I will answer if I can.
Only thinking of selling to give someone the enjoyment of using it as my dad would have wanted.
Looking for £30,000. If we don't get want we want for it we will just keep it garaged as we don't need to sell.
Bike is in north somerset.

Last edited:

GrantAndrew

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
It comes with dating certificate, a copy of the works order form dated 1951, lots of receipts & magazine clippings dated may 1954.

diablo

New Forum User
VOC Member
Hello Clevtrev

I don't know what you are talking about ; I never got Pink Panther . I think I am not the right guy you are thinking about.
Best regards
JCL