Shop built roller starter

Dave61

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Well I bit the bullet & ordered one of François Grosset's electric start kits in April.
Only problem I have now is that I've just had an email asking to pay into a bank account in the name of Mr Pichon Jean Francois, so now I don't know if his account has been hacked.
Has anyone got François's phone number? If yes would you please PM me with it.
Cheers
Dave

vibrac

VOC Member
Well I bit the bullet & ordered one of François Grosset's electric start kits in April.
Only problem I have now is that I've just had an email asking to pay into a bank account in the name of Mr Pichon Jean Francois, so now I don't know if his account has been hacked.
Has anyone got François's phone number? If yes would you please PM me with it.
Cheers
Dave
Paying Francois is always a problem I cant think why :rolleyes:. He did have an arrangement with a UK resident to pay via him but it just may be that he owed that guy some money. always worth checking though use his email address I have looked I have not got it.

Dave61

Non-VOC Member
Paying Francois is always a problem I cant think why :rolleyes:. He did have an arrangement with a UK resident to pay via him but it just may be that he owed that guy some money. always worth checking though use his email address thats what i have done in the past
Cheers Tim,
I am using his email & he's come back to me saying his friend is involved with the projects & his account needs topping up.
Shouldn't be paranoid but just lately there have been plenty of issues with email accounts being hacked.
Having said that he has said mark the payment as Classic Bike Parts so unless the hackers have done their research it should be ok.
Previously used PayPal with him but think they have to pay too high a fee.
Cheers
Dave