Shipping

Mickthevin

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
A Mate Of Mine Is Moving Back To Australia And Is Looking For Somebody To Ship His Bike Out. Does Anybody Have Any Contact Details For Reasonably Priced Oneway Shippers - The Bright Side Is There Is One Less Harley In This Country.
Any Info Would Be Gratefully Received
Thanks
Mick

BlackLightning998

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
CH Robinson

Hi,

Try Brian Moxham at CH Robinson, they advertise in MPH and other single make bike clubs.

I brought my Rapide back from Australia one way in June this year and they arranged everything, crating, shipping, paperwork and all. The only thing I had to do seperately was insurance - try Arthur Farrow I think through the club it was that I did mine.

I got two or three quotes and CH Robinson were fair and competitive - Brian was most helpful and I would recommend him without hesitation.

Bike arrived in the UK in a handmade crate, nicely tied down inside and as it goes by cubic volume rather than pure weight I managed to get two large boxes of spares in the crate for no extra charge - your mate mighty like to consider that and take some other stuff back this way packed around the bike.

I did mine by container ship - cheapest way.

All told, less that £900 I recall.

Cheers

Stuart

Last edited: