• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Shell Aeroshell Fluid 2XN

brian gains

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Just putting feelers out, does anyone know of a source for this product at less than £20+vat a litre. At that price I would just look for more exotic engine oil instead of an additive.

RSK1342

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
Just putting feelers out, does anyone know of a source for this product at less than £20+vat a litre. At that price I would just look for more exotic engine oil instead of an additive.
Aeroshell Fluid 2XN is a corrosion preservative concentrate for protecting infrequently used engines. It uses an ashless anti-corrosion additive package and highly refined mineral based oils to protect internal engine surfaces from the effects of humidity.

brian gains

VOC Member
I ride very infrequently in the winter and had a pushrod 'jump' at the end of the (my) riding season. I didn't pull the head but all appears to be in order and no sign of damage apart from the banjaxed pushrod but wanted to introduce some precautions/
However, a friend of a friend has a light aircraft he stores at an airfield locally so fingers X'd I can obtain a litre or so there.
I am quite happy to kick motors through over winter but not a fan of starting up and heating through a standing machine.

Monkeypants

VOC Member
After seeing the dismal results in the oil testing of Aeroshell motor oil, it's a name brand I would avoid.

Glen

Last edited:

Latest Forum Threads

List of Forum Categories

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?