Series E

Tom Gaynor

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
One Track and MCS

EU was Eric Ulrich, RM was Roger Maughling of Supersprox (the first 7 foot tall man I'd ever met....), the editor was Cyril Ayton. DM was (and still is) Dave Minton, who, with Jacqueline has a monthly column in Real Classic. Bill Lawless as One Track? Haven't read enough of him to tell, but he had the credentials. Bill L was responsible for a Motorcycle Mechanics road test of a refurbished Black Shadow in which he coined the memorable phrase "the Vincent idled up the road like a rocket" which I've remembered for 30 years. I have however wondered about Eddie Saxton, who seems to come from the right part of the country. (And my apologies to Eddie if the accusation is unwelcome.)
As stated, my interest was the feeling of certainty that One Track had changed in the space of a month. I guess I'll never know.....

Tim Kirker

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hello, Robert,
thanks for yr info. Peter Bell tells me, he hasn´t got anything. Perhaps it still circulates in the web, somewhere... Do you still have copies of the material sent? By the time, I got to know, that Jacqueline Bickerstaff must have taken some photos of it, years ago. I don´t hv Jacqueline´s adress, so cannot ask her direct - perhaps she reads this...
Anyway, Robert, if it isn´t confidential and if you still have copies of the material, wld be nice to let me have it.
kd rgds, Mike

Back to the subject of rotary engines. (And I'm guessing Little Honda is none other than MK - good to see you're still involved Michael.) I think the guy who knows as much as anybody about this project, and the whereabouts of any bits of hardware that may survive, is Vice President George Spence.

Tim Kirker