Series "D" meet at Iver Heath

John Cone

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Just a note to say how nice it was to put faces to names today, to hear different peoples opinions on a few of the forums topics. And a big thank you to the ladies of the club for thier hard work keeping us boys happy.:) John Cone

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
Just a note to say how nice it was to put faces to names today, to hear different peoples opinions on a few of the forums topics. And a big thank you to the ladies of the club for thier hard work keeping us boys happy.:) John Cone

John, nice to meet you too and thanks very much for coming. I have tried uploading 22 pictures of the event, including one of your bike (yep, an enclosed D) but am having Forum problems sadly - will try again another day.

Many thanks again, lovely to see you.

Hope the AutoGlym products fit nicely in someones Christmas Stocking. :)

deejay499

VOC Member
Hi John. Yes, a good day and I totally agree about the great spread that the ladies layed on. Be nice to see a few more bikes there, especially 'D's. Thanks to the section for their organising. DJ

rapcom

VOC Member
And a vote of thanks from me too. A good spread of grub, nice bikes and good company, and I won a raffle prize....What more can a member want?