• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

Series "D" meet at Iver Heath

John Cone

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
Just a note to say how nice it was to put faces to names today, to hear different peoples opinions on a few of the forums topics. And a big thank you to the ladies of the club for thier hard work keeping us boys happy.:) John Cone

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
Just a note to say how nice it was to put faces to names today, to hear different peoples opinions on a few of the forums topics. And a big thank you to the ladies of the club for thier hard work keeping us boys happy.:) John Cone

John, nice to meet you too and thanks very much for coming. I have tried uploading 22 pictures of the event, including one of your bike (yep, an enclosed D) but am having Forum problems sadly - will try again another day.

Many thanks again, lovely to see you.

Hope the AutoGlym products fit nicely in someones Christmas Stocking. :)

deejay499

VOC Member
Hi John. Yes, a good day and I totally agree about the great spread that the ladies layed on. Be nice to see a few more bikes there, especially 'D's. Thanks to the section for their organising. DJ

rapcom

VOC Member
And a vote of thanks from me too. A good spread of grub, nice bikes and good company, and I won a raffle prize....What more can a member want?

Warning! This thread is more than 11yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.