• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Series A rear stand

Andy B

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
It appears I have a later rear stand, can anyone please post some detailed pictures and dimensions of an original series A stand and I will endeavour to manufacture one. Anyone needing the later stand please PM me for pictures. Thank you.

timetraveller

VOC Member
And some details of the latest stands from the Spares Company are different from any others I have seen but they look strong enough and are very nicely finished.

Last edited:

Andy B

VOC Member
If anyone does have any info about the A series rear stand I would appreciate it whilst I wait for delivery of my Back to A book. Postage was a kick in the eye!

A_HRD

VOC Member
Andy,
I have sent you a "Conversation". See the small envelope icon, in the black, at the top right.
Peter B

Andy B

VOC Member
Andy,
I have sent you a "Conversation". See the small envelope icon, in the black, at the top right.
Peter B
Thankyou Peter, I don't know how long I will be waiting for the Back to A but I'll probably have it made by then, thanks again.

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?