Series A Petrol Tank -Painting and Lining

b'knighted

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi Peter,

This is a public access forum that you’ve just posted your phone number on.

I know that a mobile phone number has less vulnerability but I remain paranoid.

Robin Denny

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Robin,

Contact: ••••• •••••• and we can swap email addresses - if you want to.
I avoid politics at all levels in order to keep stress levels down - but more than happy to chat about Series As. I'll show you mine if you show me yours ;-)

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:

Robin Denny

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
OK. Number noted. Will contact you soon.
Seems the best course of action now would be to ask the Webmaster to delete this information if that is possible. It should be.
Robin.

G

Graham Smith

Dear Peter,
I have twice replied to your message with my offer of help but have been slapped down by the automatic VOC.
Many years ago I corresponded with a friend whose e-mail address was "blacklightning..plus something". It seems this belongs to VOC now and I had the temerity to use it.
The "don't answer" slap down is rather reminiscent of the "welcome" I received many, many years ago when I visited two of the VOC groups, one of which seemed to be run solely for the benefit of a four-person clique, two of whom bragged about riding back from Dover on a moonlit night at 100mph using only sidelights.
I am also reminded every time that my access is "Very restricted".
Sorry.
Yours aye,
Robin Denny.
Hi Robin.

The ability to send private messages between forum users is restricted to VOC Members only, although we do allow non VOC Members to view and post in a few of our 'public' forum categories.

It should be noted that some motorcycle forums that I visit don't let non-Members post anything on the forums at all.

In some extreme cases, some Clubs don't even let you look at any of their forum content if you're not a member of their Club.

I personally feel we have the balance about right.