Seeking K6 spanner

GBewley

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I have managed to assemble a very near to complete original toolkit and am lacking only one item, a K6 Jenbro open jaw spanner, 1/4"W x 5/16"W. Would like to purchase one should anyone here have one surplus to their needs.

Thanks!

Glenn Bewley
Tennessee

Howard

VOC Member
Hi Glenn,

Try putting this in the classified ads section as well - I don't know that you'll get a better response yet, but the more people that use it, the better it might catch on.

H

GBewley

VOC Member
I agree Michaels stuff is nice. But not original, and as the rest of this toolkit is (and therefore is not likely even usable...the original tools weren't all that good), I'd like to finish it off with the original. Were I just assembling a kit to use, I would go with Michaels, but this is, I guess, an ego trip for my Series B and me!

Thanks,

Glenn

clevtrev

VOC Member
I agree Michaels stuff is nice. But not original, and as the rest of this toolkit is (and therefore is not likely even usable...the original tools weren't all that good), I'd like to finish it off with the original. Were I just assembling a kit to use, I would go with Michaels, but this is, I guess, an ego trip for my Series B and me!

Thanks,

Glenn

It`s either that, or you want to go head to head with EnjoyInvest. :)))

vibrac

VOC Member
Read the toolbox caution
"Never do up in the Garage with a spanner that wont fit in your toolbox, what you later rely on to undo by the roadside"