• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Searching for Black Shadow series C

snaggles

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
Hello,

I am searching to get my hands on a Vincent Black Shadow Series C... Can anyone point in the right direction. I live in Melbourne, Australia. Any help would be good

John

BlackLightning998

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
John,

Four suggestions:

1 - Join the VOC
Get access to what's going on in the Club both down-under and in Europe. There are a number of dealers who have access to machines who regularly advertise in the monthly magazine MPH and you can contact them (to join the long waiting list of people wanting a Shadow unfortunately). Go to local meets, meet local riders and you never know where that might lead you in finding a Shadow.

2 - Have a new one built - 1
There is a chap who advertises in MPH to build you a brand new one to current engineering tolerances using all brand new spare parts just like the one that the Club did a couple or three years back - they run very well apparently and that one went to New Zealand so you may get the chance to see it down your way.

3 - Have a new one built - 2
Patrick Godet in France builds brand new Vincents - he can do you a Black Shadow or an Egli in a range of guises - they run really well and you can have one tailor made to suit you like a suit.

4 - Try Frank Trento's shop in Australia, he's well connected into the Vincent scene.

Good luck.

Stuart

Tnecniv Edipar

Non-VOC Member
All the above + , browse the classic press , Classic bike , Classic motorcycle , etc and also ebay !! Careful with ebay though , make sure you check for the dreaded scam before parting with money !

snaggles

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
John,

Four suggestions:

1 - Join the VOC
Get access to what's going on in the Club both down-under and in Europe. There are a number of dealers who have access to machines who regularly advertise in the monthly magazine MPH and you can contact them (to join the long waiting list of people wanting a Shadow unfortunately). Go to local meets, meet local riders and you never know where that might lead you in finding a Shadow.

2 - Have a new one built - 1
There is a chap who advertises in MPH to build you a brand new one to current engineering tolerances using all brand new spare parts just like the one that the Club did a couple or three years back - they run very well apparently and that one went to New Zealand so you may get the chance to see it down your way.

3 - Have a new one built - 2
Patrick Godet in France builds brand new Vincents - he can do you a Black Shadow or an Egli in a range of guises - they run really well and you can have one tailor made to suit you like a suit.

4 - Try Frank Trento's shop in Australia, he's well connected into the Vincent scene.

Good luck.

Stuart

Thanks Stuart,

I got in touch with Frank and it just happens he sold one last week! He is a good contact thanks for that.

The search continues......

Baytown

Website User
Non-VOC Member
New Manufactured Vincents

Does any one know if there is a web site or articles for the fella in Option 2 (Build a new one as per the clubs bike) as I couldn't find an ad in the April MPH.
Sounds really interesting.
I've got the French fellas' web site for option 3 thanks.

Best wishes all.

Ken

Albervin

VOC Member
A Black Shadow has just moved to Melbourne from Newcastle (NSW). Price was $70,000. You gotta be quick to get 'em.

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?