C: Clutch Sealing clutch cover with flat bottom

Dave61

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
The irony is I`ve got a bloody great Wadkin bandsaw, but it`s a woodworking one,
Like Bill`s idea of plugging the gap though.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Best thing I ever bought was a Buff/Polishing wheel and special soap, To go on my bench grinder,
If you ever make anything in Alloy, Which I do a lot, You can buff it up like new, Or when you take your rocker Caps off, Outer cases, Mudguards etc, I gave a spare one to Ron, When we built a Comet for a friend, I don't think he was keen at first, But after cleaning a few bits up, He is well happy with it. Cheers Bill.

Dave61

Non-VOC Member
Best thing I ever bought was a Buff/Polishing wheel and special soap, To go on my bench grinder,
If you ever make anything in Alloy, Which I do a lot, You can buff it up like new, Or when you take your rocker Caps off, Outer cases, Mudguards etc, I gave a spare one to Ron, When we built a Comet for a friend, I don't think he was keen at first, But after cleaning a few bits up, He is well happy with it. Cheers Bill.

I`ve got a nice Buffer wheel, really does make life easier except when it pulls the stuff out of your hands.
I`ve found that the soap for Stainless Steel works well on ally.
Cheers
Dave

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
When I had my Doctor check me for my Race Licence, I told him I had a problem, He said, " What colour is this Blue Book ", I said Blue = Passed !!, Still makes me laugh. Cheers Bill.