Rockers

Bazlerker

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I would be hesitant to remove material, but only because I doubt my knowledge and skill.. I recently had my heads attended to by a knowledgeable and skilled person - he removed some material from one of the rockers - I trust him 100%.

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
If you blow up the photo in the Spares company, The NEW Rockers already have been ground away on the tops.

Attachments

• 1382_ROCKER_ARM_-_MODIFIED_thumb.jpg
    1382_ROCKER_ARM_-_MODIFIED_thumb.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 11

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
So Vincent, are you sitting on the fence? in your opinion is the ET25-MOD safe or unsafe, or effective or ineffective, or do you simply stick with standard, or like Vic do you have you own type of mechanical/hydraulic solution, or are you a "keep it close to your chest sort of guy"

timetraveller

VOC Member
Expressing the opinion of an astronomer and not an engineer the photo of the new modified rockers does not look to have optimised the design modification. When I did mine I only took material away from just above the spindle hole. This thinned the material there but it is under compression, not tension. Removing material to the sides might allow an inch plus of lift !! but what for? It looks to me like a stress concentration point.

Vincent Brake

VOC Member
Re-jects these MOD are,
Maybe good for the average rpm rider.

Soooory voc spare....

Indeed made our own.

From Bohler K340
60 hrc.
Nitrided 70 hrc (fork only)
DLC coating.

And weight 70/80%