• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Restoring a '47 Rapide in Argentina

jrandle

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
Hello all:

I am restoring a Vincent Rapide
Engine Nr: F10 AB 1 1078 & frame Nr: R2978

This is a new project for me and I would appreciate if you can recomend me a parts shop that can supply me with the pieces we will be needing. Fortunatelly the bike is a good 8/9 points. However we will disasemble it completelly and take it to a full 10 points original. Thank you!

Attachments

• Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

Robert Watson

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Intersting photo. A new project to the poster yet a partly built or perhaps partly dis-assembled B Rap appears in the background??

jrandle

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
COme visit

Sure Nobby; come over and we can go out in one of my vintage motorcycles.

I have a Sunbeam S7 1947, a rare Raleigh 800CC 1924, a BSA Golden Flash and a 1947 indian Chief. And of course the HRD.

The guy I bought the HRD is restoring a set of 5 machines he bough in an auction some years ago. I believe he still has a couple to finish and sell. I paid U$S 38.000 for mine.

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?