Remove Me

ossie

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
i have tried the wifes harry potter wand but you are still there maybe someone else has a more powerfull solution .
mr lucas did not do the supernatural so count him out.
come on trevor whats new in the portsmouth workshop???
OSSIE

riptragle1953

Non-VOC Member
Sidney, Your info is good because you are providing information the average Vincent owner can use to repair the machine. The stuff I provide are mostly my own flights of fancy that is just whimsey at best ..... useless to the guy who just wants to keep his old girl moving.

nkt267

VOC Member
The other view of you posts is this..
I am the neanderthal dragging his knuckles in the dirt ,watching you guys flying in the stratosphere and wondering if I can ever do that..
It would be a great loss to not to have your postings here..John

Last edited:

Big Sid

Non-VOC Member
Rip served in real hell , I went to Germany and served amid bombed out areas , rows of flattened buildings and pill boxes . He got shot at while I drank beer and cognac with the girls when off duty . No comparison . Sid .

clevtrev

VOC Member
Rip served in real hell , I went to Germany and served amid bombed out areas , rows of flattened buildings and pill boxes . He got shot at while I drank beer and cognac with the girls when off duty . No comparison . Sid .
And quite a few of us on here were bombed out of existence, what`s the difference ?

riptragle1953

Non-VOC Member
There is no difference Trevor.... evil is evil. I believe you speak of Herr Goring's plain to flatten Britton into submission, right? Well it didn't work because the Brits had guts and the willingness to help each other.... a fiercely brave bunch when threatened. Goring failed
for the same reason the Vietnamese kicked our ass out of THEIR country.... they were in the right and willing to sacrifice to maintain their way of life. Reading how the British kept their shortage of Spitfires a secret from the Germans is a story in itself..... and how y'all
fooled the Germans into thinking you had more Spits than you did is also amazing. So guts and brains can trump brute power. Goring gave up attacking your home didn't he. You guys did that with a far smaller force! (gee I can blab can't I?)
I am totally against war and violence..... so Sid is right in one respect ...... but I was totally against it and hated my job. But, under those conditions you better get good to protect your buddies ...... God, country and base-camp preachers who tell you to kill a commie
for christ are all bullshit. And, unfortunately, as happened here to me, you have to use your brains and training to save your own life.
Oh one more thing kinda for fun ....... I'd like to let the "lets all tote a gun" NRA know a Buck knife can trump two semi-auto handguns.

Last edited:

Big Sid

Non-VOC Member
The Brits were bombed and rocketed for 7 months yet persevered . Remarkable is the only word to describe their grit . Sid .

riptragle1953

Non-VOC Member
Hey Sid,
Ever read about the Germans bombing England during The Great War with Zeppelins? That didn't work either!