Regalia. Help needed.

John Appleton

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Tracey, provided the first of your jacket choices come in sensible (obese) sizes, then that would be my preference. The red ones look decidedly old fashioned to me and not in keeping with my "cool" dress sense.
icon6.png
icon6.png

John

Alan J

VOC Member
My wardrobe, if you can call it that, is stuff full of club products-Vincent, Morini, A.J.S. etc. Some of them have dates on, which is becoming somewhat embarrassing as the years fly by! I do like a nice calender-the A.J.S. one is very good, quite amusing, and the Morini one is pretty good, and makes a good profit for the clubs. I think the Vintage club stuff is overpriced, however. My "medium fit" is fast becoming "large"-I blame "metrication, however for this!

Trevor Rowlands

Non-VOC Member
Tracey,
Maybe before your time, about 40 years ago the club did some very nice Xmas cards with just the VOC Badge on the front with a piece of Black and gold Ribbon, very classy, I would buy them. Now then with about 80 per cent of us taking pills how about a Vincent HRD Pill box ? I have a small round plastic box enough to hold a days supply, I fixed My Canadian rally badge on the top,[ Far better than in the draw ] it looks good and I am often asked where where I bought it.Trev.Wonderful Wales.

Albervin

VOC Member
Trev, that opens up a whole new market. Hip flasks (did that at the 2007 rally), bed pans, walking frames ... OK I am leaving now.

vibrac

VOC Member
Talking of walking frames reminds me about other ways old people get around, and accordingly I point out we dont have a good car rear window sticker for the VOC either...

clevtrev

VOC Member
Talking of walking frames reminds me about other ways old people get around, and accordingly I point out we dont have a good car rear window sticker for the VOC either...

You can get a ` I`d rather be riding my Vincent` one from the Portsmouth Section.

Last edited:

vibrac

VOC Member
You can get a ` I`d rather be ring my Vincent` one froom the Portsmouth Section.

WoW Trev that a good idea an App for my mobile 'ring my Vincent'

Actually Tracey how about a '52 Vincent' ring tone for the mobile and a screen saver for the PC

(Yeh I know its sad but another week of these silly temperatures and cabin fever will ruin my outlook on life)

Tracey Tilley

VOC Member
Apps & Stickers

I would love an App too Tim. How about a Rollie Free game? Probably way out of reach of our pockets!

As for the car sticker? I remember removing the VMCC sticker from our car years ago. I got paranoid about someone following me home to nick the Norton.:(

At the moment I am compiling a list of ideas to show the GCM on the weekend.

Just watched Guy Martin & his boat. Did you see the T shirts on his website? £ 25 :eek:

john998

VOC Member
Hello Tracey,
I still have the pilot style shirts with the club badge, sadly no longer fit to use. Some more of them would be good.
Regards John.