Regalia. Help needed.

Len Matthews

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Quote "The club (meaning VOC Spares Co.) already does some very nice fleeces but how would you know?" Prior to VOCSCo. taking over Regalia & Publications sales these items were listed every month in MPH so members could see at a glance what was available. Now that the Club only receives half the profit from sales of these goods surely they should be promoted through our magazine.

John Cone

VOC Member
i had the idea of a single or twin duvet cover in black with a head on shot of a Vincent with the Vincent scrole across the top but not sure how the misses would take it

Chris Launders

VOC Member
I think quality wins every time,i've had a voc sweat shirt about 3 years washed innumerable times still nearly as good as new.
Could go for t-shirt with embroidered scroll or voc logo.helmet stickers/transfers?Would single duvet coverbe a comet?

bmetcalf

VOC Member
I'm sure everyone has seen the jackets Bill Easter has had made? (Apologies in advance to whoever else was involved, I have always heard them called Bill Easter jackets.)

Tracey Tilley

VOC Member
Do you mean the shiny red jacket in the photo? There is a black version too.
I wasn't around then.
But is that what people are wanting?

vibrac

VOC Member
The logo worries on advertising to theives and reduction of stocked variations are easy solved
have a woven badge for HRD,Vincent,section,or whole club have the backside in velcro, fit and remove from matching tank bag,cover and even clothing as required.

How about some cold weather Garage gear? I spent some of the winter in an ex-east german tank suit under my boiler suit with a bobble hat -magic. the suit fits under riding gear too