Rear brake pedal

Andy B

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I'm looking for a rear brake pedal for my series A meteor and also a pair of headlight/ speedo brackets happy with repo if nothing else. Thanks

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
Yes my handsome Andy. But on my "A" Rapide I have S/S Comet fold hangers made by Mac Read and the model "P" operation system where the cable goes behind the rear wheel and is anchored on the lower section of the seat support. If one does this mod the rear brake arms must be shortened like the front brakes as one doubles the movement.

Andy B

Non-VOC Member
Yes my handsome Andy. But on my "A" Rapide I have S/S Comet fold hangers made by Mac Read and the model "P" operation system where the cable goes behind the rear wheel and is anchored on the lower section of the seat support. If one does this mod the rear brake arms must be shortened like the front brakes as one doubles the movement.
Thanks Marcus, does Mac Read make them to order?

Andy B

Non-VOC Member
Sorry just seen this post, Albervin, I'd given up I know there's not that much A stuff out there! If you are willing to let me have them I'd be happy with whatever you come up with, but I don't have any daughters. Please PM me and thank you, Andy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albervin

VOC Member
When I get home next week I will sort it. Send me your details as a message so I can work out postage cost.