Re Ship

Alyson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Just putting this out there, there are some items on Ebay.UK that the seller will only ship to a U.K. address. I'm in Canada. If I bid, and win, is there someone in the U.K. that I can have the item shipped to (it's a dynamo, complete) and then have you ship it to me in Canada. Of course it would be paid for to your address, and then I'd pay you to ship it to me. I can also add a gratuity. Just putting this out there. Thanks in advance, Alyson

timetraveller

VOC Member
I am in the Uk and could also help if required. PM me for my private address if needed. I ship stuff all over most of the world on a regular basis when supplying modified steering heads etc.

Last edited:

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
Being your overseas representative I think it part of the responsibilities I have and do it quite often for KiWi friends. So take your pick my dear.
bananaman.

Alyson

VOC Member
Thank You Everyone for your lovely support. I did put my bid in but did not win. I will keep this in mind for next time, and, if anyone outside of Canada needs similar assistance, I'm also here to help. Again, Thanks !!! Alyson

G

Graham Smith

I've used the VOC Worldwide Courier Service on many occasions courtesy of John Ulver, Steve Ebbs, Robert Watson (and probably others).

It's a cheap, efficient and trusted service!

oexing

VOC Member
I wonder why this guy is worried about exports from UK. It is only when importing goods you have to deal with customs so why does he care ?
This may be different in USA as there seem to be concerns about anything like doenuts or Stetsons which might be used for terrorism against the States so even exporting anything from there is eyed onto by some administration ?? I do no longer buy from US if I can help it as often p&p is outrageous , possibly due to hassles the seller gets from showing that no military aspects are concerned - weird . . . .

Vic

Vincent Brake

VOC Member
Vic, accept.
Its just cos the man doesn't bother to go the extra yard in the mile....
Many out there..
Maybe he was hurt as met an buyer with complaints...