E: Engine Rattling Comet

Chris Launders

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
That has reminded me of a job I've been meaning to do, repack the tool tray so they don't bang about, keep forgetting until I hit a rough road.

Colin

VOC Member
Thanks for that kind remark, Robert, and for all the other "likes". I too am glad it was an easy solve...:):):)

Colin

VOC Member
Chris.
I've got some very fetching pink sleeping mat foam, if required, ideal for stopping rattling tools!

Robert Watson

VOC Member
That's far too "girly" Colin (can I say that theses days or will they tear my statue down). I of course have much more "manly" bits of blue sleeping mat foam!

Colin

VOC Member
Don't blame me Robert, I'm sure it was Bill Easter who dumped it, I just collected it "In case it came in useful"

vibrac

VOC Member
You should all be using your HRD embroidered dust cloths shame on you and with the red thread edging the blue edging was from Harper engines 'black widow' program and is not original :rolleyes:

Colin

VOC Member
Tim
:):):)I'll have you know that no dust gets on my HRD embroidered dust cloth, or any nasty grease, oil etc. It is an HRD artifact and will go on E Bay for a small fortune in due course