All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Pete Appleton

VOC Hon. Editor
Staff member
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Racing Section. Isle of Man Get Together. Wednesday August 29th. 18.30 at Laxey Station. Next to the Mines Tavern IM4 7AY All welcome. Info: Tim Kingham. Contact details HERE

August 29th

Attachments

• Manx.jpg
    Manx.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 756
Last edited by a moderator:

Robin77777

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
ISLE OF MAN CLASSIC TT 2018. AN INVITATION.

I have booked a self catering apartment at The Joey Dunlop Foundation Complex at Bradden Bridge during this year’s Classic TT race week. The complex overlooks the course. My son Philip (PCV’s Grandson) and I invite all Vincent riders and enthusiasts to join us at Bradden Bridge House on Monday 27th August to watch the race action at street level or from the purpose built balcony and to enjoy a chat and some light refreshments. (Tea, Coffee and Biscuits) There are plenty of bike parking spaces and, of course we will have full use of the toilets and self catering facilities in the apartment. Hopefully it will be a nice little gathering. Bring your own food and drinks.
http://www.joeydunlopfoundation.com/

Robin77777

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
For anyone who is intending to join us at Bradden Bridge House, I.O.M. on Monday 27th August, getting in to the complex is a bit tricky. See this.

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
To prevent confusion I have been asked to clarify the braddan bridge event is not the VOC diary racing section meeting. That is still on Wednesday at Laxey at 6:30. The entire race program is under strain due to rain but that's why Laxey as it can be reached even if roads closed order is in force or even by Manx electric railway .see other thread

Robin77777

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
The Bradden Bridge invitation to Vincent enthusiasts on Monday 27th August from myself and Philip Vincent-Day is not an official V.O.C. event nor is it meant to be a substitute for the official Laxey meeting although several folks will be joining us.

ericg

VOC Member
For anyone who is intending to join us at Bradden Bridge House, I.O.M. on Monday 27th August, getting in to the complex is a bit tricky. See this.
Hi Robin,
Actually it's not that tricky, you've got it wrong at the Quarter Bridge roundabout and turn left when you should have gone straight on. Braddan is just about one or two miles further.
Cheers.
Eric

G

Graham Smith

If you're on the Isle of Man at the moment, don't forget Tim Kingham's Racing Section get-together tonight at Laxey.

Robin77777

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi Robin,
Actually it's not that tricky, you've got it wrong at the Quarter Bridge roundabout and turn left when you should have gone straight on. Braddan is just about one or two miles further.
Cheers.
Eric
That is where it is located Eric..but you can't get a vehicle in at the front. The only way into the complex on two or four wheels is the way shown on the video, through a housing estate.

vibrac

VOC Member
Well I never expected so many special at the meeting at Laxey, lots of French Eglis and (for me) the star of the show the original. parkin Vincent ridden by his son Ken its all been refurbished in that baby blue (pictures soon.) Nice weather today in fact the only rain all week coincided with going to Jurby the track was damp with small puddles so I only did one session I am getting as bad as modern circuit racers