Where Are You Now? PV8448

Bigglesworth

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi folks I'm trying to find the owner of a twin possibly a B Shadow Reg No PV 8448 as far as I can tell it is not on the road nor is it sorned I have in my possession the original owners handbook and spares list and they are welcome to have them any help would be appreciated

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Hi Bigglesworth,
the last we heard of this Vincent Rapide was in 1999. This is confirmed by the VOC database and DVLA.
I suspect it is in a private collection, no longer in one piece or gone abroad and the owner is either not a club member or doesn't wish or forgot to notify us.
I'm sure it will popup again in the future.
Out of interest, I presume the paperwork you have just has the vehicle registration mark on it, rather than names etc ? You can private message me if you think its appropriate.
Thanks
Jon Lambley
VOC Machine Researcher

Len Matthews

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi Bigglesworth,
the last we heard of this Vincent Rapide was in 1999. This is confirmed by the VOC database and DVLA.
I suspect it is in a private collection, no longer in one piece or gone abroad and the owner is either not a club member or doesn't wish or forgot to notify us.
I'm sure it will popup again in the future.
Out of interest, I presume the paperwork you have just has the vehicle registration mark on it, rather than names etc ? You can private message me if you think its appropriate.
Thanks
Jon Lambley
VOC Machine Researcher
Out of interest PV is an Ipswich registration mark so presumably this Shadow was sold by Reverts of Ipswich when new.